Wednesday, January 5, 2011

TOUCHE 2010

This year has taught me a few things. If you can, learn and unlearn from them.

1.) There is no such thing as 'rock bottom' things could ALWAYS get worse. Life is most times not short, you will most probably have to live with the consequences of your decisions for a WHILE. Make all your decisions based on the future.

2.) Never say never and do not judge. Try your best to show others the unmerited grace Christ has shown you.

3.) Toxic relationships never seem like they are. Examine the people you surround yourself with often. You'll be suprised at the load of crap you'd normally take.

4.) Chemistry can actually be all in your mind! WHAT! Best believe it! Lol, I still cannot believe my own ujinga! And people, do not waste each others time and emotions. Ladies, if you know u don't feel him, why string him along on countless dates? Guys, if you know you don't feel her, just don't go there!!! Karma knows where you live!

5.) ALWAYS stand up for WHO & WHAT you believe in. It feels awful to wish you had.

6.) Having a personal relationship with Christ means changing your lifestyle and most critically, your thought process. It is not easy but it is necessary. Woi! I will never judge backsliders again! My own back is still sore but I'm not giving up! Deep inside we all know He is the way.

7.) FEAR NOT. Fear has a funny way of manifesting itself in reality.

8.) DO YOU. I am me, take it or leave it. I am allowed to make mistakes. You are allowed to be you! If they can't handle you at your worst, they definitely DO NOT deserve your best.

9.) Just because you know what you want doesn't mean you are picky. NEVER lower your standards, they are directly proportional to your BS tolerance level.

10.) Laughter is good MEDICINE for the bones! I kid you not, when the ish hits the fan, laugh at the spray, then deal! It truly truly is never that serious!


;)MM

No comments:

Post a Comment