Wednesday, January 12, 2011

PISS OFF!!!!

So what is it really with men and catching feelings for the whoooooole world? Makes you wonder if you are the one with the problem! If they don't have the gonads for it, they should leave it to women like me who sometimes feel trapped in this overly soft armor. I've shibad by the way! Sooooooo ANGRY!! But, lesson learnt. Hiyo ni kiboko! Please note that I am not bashing men, I love them infact lol. I just hate it when they go pink on me!

One of those days I just don't want to go home. Don't want to talk....want to walk around with a pellet gun and shoot anyone who even glances at me funny. You know, grab a hot water flask, some whiskey and go to some really tall building and dangle your feet at the edge and think about how really small and insignificant everything is.


This blogging thing feels very dear diary, shit! Kesho.







No comments:

Post a Comment